Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday evening ride

Left work too late to drive to the TT in Coburg and it was too late to make the MVBC ride -- so I rolled my own.

Took out the red De Rosa to test the new BB. Most of the creaking is gone. I'm starting to think that there are multiple things creaking.

For starters, my Poggio shoes with Look cleats. They're the new cleats and supposed to creak less. I think it's partly the shoes because they creak on the Cervelo.

However, my new Specialized shoes also creak on the De Rosa. I need to try them on the Cervelo and see how it goes. Process of elimination!

Distance: 21 miles
Calories expended: about 800
Food and water consumed: none (I carried a full bottle around and forgot to drink. Besides, it was quite cool and sprinkling a bit.)

Followed the ride with a quick trip to WowFitness for work on the Free Motion machines.

No comments: